Quiz: What Is Your Anime Name
Have you ever wondered what your name would be if you were in an anime? Take this quiz to find out!
- What personality type do you have?
- A.& nbsp
Proud, kind, and always a leader.
- B.& nbsp
Cold and a loner type.
- C.& nbsp
Defensive, and always willing to help.
- D.& nbsp
Kind, friendly, and always able to change.
- E.& nbsp
Defensive, and will always stand up for people.
Why am I fighting them? I would just avoid them.
Get everyone out of the vicinity and fight with my all!
Use words to change her emotions so she becomes weaker.
Famous Anime Girl Names With Meanings
You dont need to watch an anime series or play an anime video game, to choose one among the cool anime baby names that connect a persons identity with individuality. Pick one from the carefully compiled cute anime baby girl names with sweet sounds and spiritual meanings for naming your little angel.
How To Create Anime Names
Anime names are a Japanese way to present or to refer to a person. These names were derived from Western, Romance languages. A name is a title of address that is given to the individual in the constant you form. These names are used mostly by young people in Japan and many names are created from the initial letter of the persons first name.
If you are looking forward to writing your own story, it is important to create a great character name. This is one of the most important aspects of getting noticedafter all, your story name is inside your brand, products, and logo, and therefore it can have a huge impact on your sales rank.
Lets give you some of the best ideas for naming your new story.
Don’t Miss: What Is A Simulcast Anime
Cute Girl Anime Names
If you want to have your pick at cute or âkawaiiâ anime girl names with significant meanings, here is the list for you. These names can be used for a wide range like naming your future baby to naming your gaming character.
67. Ai â is the Japanese word for âloveâ.
68. Ayu â which means âgorgeousâ. This name is perfect for a girl character.
69. Chinatsu â this name can mean âthousand summersâ or âwise summerâ.
70. Fubuki â this name translates to âsnowstormâ.
71. Kanna â means âsummer wavesâ.
72. Kobato â is the Japanese word for âpigeonâ.
73. Latifa â this name can either mean âgentleâ or âpleasantâ.
74. Madoka â this name has three meanings, âcircleâ, âflowerâ or âaromaâ.
75. Naru â means âto becomeâ.
76. Nene â means âtranquilâ.
77. Rika â means âalways strongâ.
78. Rikka â means âtranquil leaderâ.
79. Uiharu â translates to âearly springâ.
80. Yui â means âconclusionâ.
Choose Short Simple And Attractive Names
Short, simple, and memorable names are great for Anime names. I usually go for the simplest names, the one that pops into my head when I first think of it. I am not one of those people that keeps going over and over the options.
Easy to pronounce names are remembered while hard to spell words are hated. Go with rhymes.
Recommended Reading: What Type Of Anime Character Are You Buzzfeed
Welcome To 435 Anime Names Meaning
With the growing amount of people admittedly losing their mind over Japanese culture, primarily due to anime. Are you the one of them?!
There are a number of different honorific names found in Anime, produced from Japanese culture. Lets found out about Japanese anime characters names more.
In order to better to understand and be aware of the Anime world, below we are listed 433 the most widely used anime names meanings in addition to their functions.
If your favorite anime name is missing below, let us know by leaving your comment below. We may create better, bigger and longer anime names list with your help!
You also may check our new Unique Japanese Dog Names list!
Are You Familiar With This Anime Character Who Is The First To See The Spirits That Live In The Nearby Forest
After finding several spirits in the forest, Mei Kusakabe is the one who names the largest spirit she finds “Totoro.” This word is a mispronouncing of the Japanese word “Tororu,” which means “troll.”
Hiei might be the most confident member of Yusuke Urameshi’s band of warriors, and that’s saying a lot considering he has Yusuke and Kazuma Kuwabara to compete with. He does have good reason to be confident, though, because he’s one of the most powerful demons in the show, eventually reaching the Upper S-Class, the highest ranking one can receive.
Don’t Miss: How To Draw Anime Girl Mouth
Anime Name Generator: Whats Your Anime Name
Have you ever heard an anime characters name and thought about how beautiful or striking it was? Maybe youve wondered about what anime name would best suit you. Search no more with this quiz!
From Light Yagami in Death Note to Naruto Uzumaki in Naruto, the most popular anime names are unique and memorable. Japanese names often come with a meaning behind them and often tell a story about an anime characters personality or backstory.
This quiz will evaluate your character and fit a name to you. Are you more of a cold and stoic type, or do you prefer a softer name to match your soft interior? Do you fit more with a nature-themed name or one that says something about your personality? This character name generator will help you learn what your name would be if you starred in the newest hit anime!
Cool Anime Names For Girls
The best anime girl names are always cool. Here is a list of some of the coolest anime girl names for your female anime characters.
28. Aiko â this name means âlittle loved oneâ.
29. Aimi â the meaning of this name is âbeautiful loveâ.
30. Aina â this name means âforeverâ.
31. Aki â this name means âautumnâ, âbrightâ or âglisteningâ depending on the written script.
32. Ami â this name means âbelovedâ.
33. Asami â this name can either mean âhempâ or âfutureâ.
34. Aya – this name means âwoven silkâ.
35. Chickako â this name has multiple meanings, âthousandâ, âsmellâ and âperfumeâ.
36. Chiyoko â this name means âthousand generationsâ.
37. Chouko â this name translates to âbutterflyâ.
38. Dai â this name means âgreatâ.
39. Eri â the meaning of this name is âdrawingâ.
40. Faye â there are two meanings to this name, âloyaltyâ and âbeliefâ.
41. Haruka â this name can either mean âfarawayâ or âdistantâ.
42. Hitomi â Hitomi is the Japanese word which means âpupil of the eyeâ.
43. Honoka â there are three meanings to this word, âspikeâ, âearâ and âheadâ.
44. Hoshi â this name translates to âstarâ.
45. Izumi â the two meanings for this name are âfountainâ or âspringâ.
46. Kaeda â this name translates to âmaple leafâ.
47. Kamiko â the meaning of this name is âlittle goddessâ.
49. Kaoru â âfragrantâ.
Also Check: What Does Anime Stand For
Anime Names: 900+ Best Anime Character Names To Pick
The first thing to do when coming up with an anime name is to look for inspiration. One of the easiest ways to come up with a good anime name is to find a character and use their name as an inspiration.
Another way to come up with a good name is to make a pun out of what the character is about. For example, if the series is about cooking, use the word sushi as part of the name. It is helpful to think about the context of the character.
These names are usually original, although some creators are inspired by existing names. The name is usually either a pun or a two word phrase put together. Often names are based off of a characters personality, behavior, preferences, hobbies, skills, or similarity to real-life celebrities.
How to come up with anime names? Follow these tips:
- Pick a Japanese word and see if it sounds good with an English name
- Try to make an English version of an already existing name
- Use letters from your own name
- Use random word generators
- Use a random Japanese name generator
Lets see these examples.
What Is My Name In Japanese How To Translate Your Name
Ah, finding out your Japanese name is magical, isnt it?
Its the rite of passage for any new learner.
The second you start learning the language, you want to know how to write and say your name in Japanese. I hope, by this time, you already know your Katakana. If not you
Ah, screw it.
Want to learn how to write in Japanese? Download your free Japanese Alphabet worksheet here.
Want to know what your name is in Japanese?
- If youre just lazy, just LOOK BELOW for the list of common translated names.
- If youre ambitious scroll all the WAY DOWN and the guide. Itll take 3 or 4 minutes and youll be ready to use your Japanese name.
Also, be sure to leave a comment and say what your Japanese name is for practice!
Also Check: How To Draw Anime Girl Lips
Identify This Prince Who Is Gifted With The Power Of Geass In His Struggle Against The Holy Britannian Empire
Born Lelouch vi Britannia, Lelouch was forced to change his last name to Lamperouge after his status as a political hostage was put in jeopardy. Realizing his vulnerability, Lelouch decided to go on the offensive, creating the masked identity Zero to fight against the oppressive forces around him.
In the original “Dragon Ball” series, Bulma is the first character to encounter Goku after his grandpa passes away. At the time, she’s looking for the dragon balls, and Goku is in possession of one. He agrees to give her his dragon ball if he can accompany her on the journey to find the other ones.
What’s The Name Of This Soldier Who Is The Strongest Warrior In The 104th Training Corps Using Her Skills To Protect The Walls Against The Titans
After her parents are killed when she’s young, Mikasa Ackerman is taken in by the family of Eren Yeager, becoming his adopted sister. When Eren joins the military, Mikasa reluctantly follows him because she’s determined to protect him at all costs.
Seeking retribution, Kenshin Himura becomes a wanderer who defends the innocent, though vowing never to kill again. He accomplishes this by using a reverse blade sword, but challenges arise that force Kenshin to question his vows as he overcomes ghosts from his past.
You May Like: How To Draw Eyelashes Anime
What Is Anime Name Generator
It is a test that contains 20 questions about your personality, beliefs, and opinions. But all of them are also related to anime universes. The goal is to figure out what anime character you arebefore finding the proper nickname.
The quiz is similar to our fan-favorite MHA Quirk Generator. But it creates cool Japanese names that match your persona. Here are the three main stages of the questionary.
Popular Anime Boy Names
Here’s a comprehensive list of the best and most popular male anime names for your boy which you’ll love:
1. Akatsuki , meaning “red moon,” is an infamous criminal organization in ‘Naruto’.
2. Akira , meaning “bright”, is a great anime name for a boy if you love the movie.
3. Alex meaning “defender of man.” A popular name due to Alex Louis Armstrong from ‘Fullmetal Alchemist’, known as “The Strong Arm Alchemist.”
4. Alphonse , meaning “ready for battle”. From Alphonse Elric from ‘Fullmetal Alchemist’.
5. Ash meaning “of the ash tree”. From Ash Ketchum from ‘Pokemon’.
6. Astro , meaning “of the stars,” A well-loved character from the Japanese TV Series, ‘Astroboy’.
7. Bolt , meaning “small farm”. Short form of Boruto, the son of Naruto.
8. Brock , meaning “badger-like,” from ‘Pokemon’.
9. Cloud , meaning “visible vapor” from an anime game series called ‘Final Fantasy’.
10. Daiki , meaning “shining” from Daiki Aomine from ‘Kuroko no Basuke’.
11. Daisuke , meaning “great,” is Daisuke Kambe, one of the main characters from ‘Fugou Keiji Balance: Unlimited’.
12. Dante , meaning “enduring” from anime video game series ‘Devil May Cry’.
13. Edward , meaning “wealthy guard” from Edward Elric, the protagonist of ‘Fullmetal Alchemist’.
14. Elric , meaning “king” from Elric brothers, a great middle anime name for a boy.
15. Hayate , meaning “smooth” from ‘Hayate, The Combat Butler’.
17. Hideo , meaning “excellent man” is Hideo Shimada from ‘Kiseijuu’.
Recommended Reading: How Much Do Voice Actors For Anime Make
Are You Familiar With This Swordsman Who Goes From Pirate Hunter To Pirate In The Quest For The Legendary Treasure Known As One Piece
Despite being a bounty hunter who chased pirates, Roronoa Zoro becomes the first member of the Straw Hat Pirates after Monkey D. Luffy saves him from an execution. Once a pirate, Zoro sets out to become the greatest swordsman in the world.
A powerful State Alchemist, Roy Mustang has big ambitions as he hopes to become the next Fuhrer of Amestris, often coming off as an egomaniac because of his desire to move up the ranks. However, he’s actually extremely dedicated to his position as a colonel and is always willing to help out his comrades.
Anime Character Names With Meanings
In this article, we will share a list of names of cute anime characters with their meanings. Perfect for you to choose a name for pet or even your child, or to know the meaning of the names of your favorite and popular characters.
At the beginning of the article we intend to choose the names of the most popular anime characters, along with their surnames. We want to take the original ideograms of the name so that you know the true meaning of the character’s name, since in Japanese a single name can have several ways of writing with different meanings.
Read Also: How To Not Summon A Demon Lord Anime
This Anime Character Had A Deep Hatred For Titans Before He Realized He Was One Do You Know Him
Eren Yeager had a tragic childhood that shaped his worldview after he watched his mother get eaten alive by a Titan. However, during this time, his father also injects him with a serum that’s later revealed to be a chemical that allows Eren to transform into an intelligent Titan. This creates a conflict in Eren that he struggles to deal with.
The first person to join Ash on his journey to be a Pokemon master, Misty is a gifted Pokemon trainer in her own right, preferring to use water-type Pokemon in battle. Two of her strongest Pokemon, which she uses in her gym battle with Ash Ketchum, are Staryu and Starmie.
Common Anime Girl Names
The names given below are commonly used in Anime. These names are a go to for people who want simple yet meaningful names for their girl characters.
1. Akane – the most common meaning for this name is âdeep redâ.
2. Hana – Hana means âflowerâ in Japanese.
3. Haruka – this name can mean “distantâ or âremote”. It is usually shortened as Haru which means âspringâ.
4. Hikari – Hikari is the Japanese word for âlightâ.
5. Hinata – Hinata means “sunny place” or “toward the sunâ.
6. Kaori – Kaori means “weaving” or “fragrance”.
7. Kyouko – Ko is usually added to the end of many Japanese names. The meaning of ko is “child”. Kyo can mean many things but the common meaning is ârespectfulâ, âechoâ, âinfluentialâ.
8. Nagisa – this is one of the most common Japanese names since it is also used as a last name. Nagisa can mean âbeach”, “water’s edgeâ or “sand.”
9. Rei – Rei has many meanings of which the most common are “beautifulâ and âlovely”. It can also mean “the tinkling of jade” or “bell.”
10. Rin – meaning of the word Rin is “dignifiedâ, âsevereâ and âcold.”
11. Sakura – almost everyone who watches anime will know this name from the famous âNarutoâ series. The most common meaning for Sakura is âcherry blossomâ. Sakura is one of the best names for a female character.
13. Yuki – Yuki is a very common girl name in both anime and in real-life Japan. Yuki has two meanings depending on the script, âsnowâ and âhappinessâ.
Read Also: Yuri Anime Series List
Try To Be Relevant To Your Niche
The best way to be relevant to your niche is to start with the story demographic information. What are the professions or interests of the people that are a part of the niche? What are the interests that these people have? You need to cordon off your information to topics that Anime ideas are good to your niche. This will help you with online marketing because you will be offering products that are relevant.
Coolest Male Anime Names
Allen English in origin and means little rock.
Aoi A name of Japanese origin and means hollyhock flower.
Arata Of Japanese origin and means fresh or new.
Bradley English in origin and means broad wood.
Captain This is an English word name and means commander.
Cygnus Means swan and is of Latin origin.
Dai A name of Welsh origin and means large or to shine.
Etsuko Of Japanese origin and means joy.
Gohan Japanese in origin and means cooked rice.
Goku Means aware of emptiness and is of Japanese origin.
Hachirou A name of Japanese origin and means eighth son.
Haru Of Japanese origin and means born in the spring.
Haruki Japanese in origin and means shining brightly.
Haruto Means sunlight and is of Japanese origin.
Hiashi A name of Japanese origin and means long-lived.
Hiroshi Japanese in origin and means generous.
Hiroto Of Japanese origin and means esteem.
Hiroyuki Means peace and harmony and is of Japanese origin.
Hotaka A name of Japanese origin and means tall.
Hotaru Japanese in origin and means firefly.
Ito Of Japanese origin and means yarn.
Jiro Means second son and is of Japanese origin.
Jugo A name of Japanese origin and means tenth son.
Juro Of Japanese origin and means tenth son.
Kaito Means ocean and is of Japanese origin.
Kaneki Japanese in origin and means money.
Kanon A name of French origin and means an official of the church.
Kakashi Of Japanese origin and means scarecrow.
Also Check: What If Adventure Time Was An Anime